Integrity is in Our Commitment to Safety
Integrity is keeping consumers safe through food safety practices…
Brothers Food Service is committed to Food Safety!
- We only partner with suppliers who share our commitment to food safety through a thorough approval process.
- Our fleet and facilities are all carefully monitored, and temperature controlled, ensuring safe produce from our suppliers’ farms to your coolers.
- Food safety is overseen by highly trained, dedicated professionals from farm to cooler.
Integrity is in our actions, and this is what we’re doing to uphold our commitment to food safety.
Partnerships, Practices, & Certifications
- Brothers Food Service actively participate in the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) through Primus GFS where we are always learning and leading, working together with other industry leaders toward the goal of always improving food safety.
- Brothers Food Service partners with Global G.A.P. through training and certification to ensure traceability.
- Brothers Food Service has earned the FDA’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification, and adhere to practices of the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Brothers Food Service In-House Food Safety Team
- The Brothers Food Service Food Safety Director is a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI), a designation received after rigorous training provided by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Act (FSPCA).
- Brothers Food Service has a dedicated food safety team conducting regular in-house audits and training in house to all employees.
- Brothers Food Service welcomes your food safety audits in our facilities, and a member of our executive team will be present for the audit, because food safety is our top priority.
Contact Our Safety Team
If you would like more information about our safety programs, our safety audit performances, or scheduling a safety tour of our facilities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brothers Food Service is committed to Driver Safety!
Integrity is keeping our communities safe through Driver Safety training…
- We utilize Smith Systems training for drivers.
- Each facility has a designated driver safety team.
- Senior leadership of each facility is an active member of that team.
Brothers Food Service is committed to Employee Safety!
Integrity is keeping our employees safe through OSHA compliance…
We are OSHA certified and received the designation of Top 10% in our industry in last year’s audit.